Senior Commercial Real Estate Broker - Bay Area, Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego
(Minimum 7 years CRE lease/purchase transaction & experience supervising a team of leasing agents)
About the Job
Synergy Real Estate Group, Corporate Advisory, Inc. (www.synreg.com), a commercial real estate brokerage firm specializing in tenant representation is seeking seasoned Senior Real Estate professionals to oversee and build our Bay Area, Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego practices.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate past success in a high paced sales & transaction environment. Hard driving senior transaction professionals with relentless work ethic, no less an expectation to make strong $500K income will be considered. College education and excellent people skills required. Must be able to demonstrate the ability to oversee a team of agents and perform at a high level transaction work.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to play a key role in building a company who is already recognized as a market leader in industrial tenant representation in the Inland Empire and corporate tenant representation in Los Angles. If you insist on being the best, earning the most and doing whatever it ethically takes to achieve your goals, submit your resume today. You could be in control of your own destiny by tomorrow.
Synergy Real Estate Group, Corporate Advisory is a premier tenant / buyer representation commercial real estate firm. A short list of our clients include NASA-Hubble, Tesla, US Mint, Lucky Brand Jeans, Lazy Boy Furniture, Farmers Insurance, Cisco Systems, HP, ExxonMobil, Charles Schwab, TATA, DELL, Sony Pictures, Orrick Harrington Law Firm.
We exclusively represent corporate tenants / buyers of office, industrial, medical, legal space providing market research, unbiased advice and expert transaction assistance in closing lease and purchase transactions for small businesses, medium sized companies and large corporations. Synergy specializes in identifying properties, advising and negotiating corporate transactions throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico and UK.
Your Professional Purpose:
Lease and sell commercial industrial and office properties throughout Southern California. Represent corporations, business owners and start-up in the facilitation of their real estate requirements. Synergy will provide an extensive book of business. You will be responsible for lead and deal follow-up to closing. Oversee a team of team of Agents and take responsibility for the success of each project.
Searching for a highly motivated self-starter who has the intellect and well-rounded experience to provide insightful consultation to our existing and future clients. Prior high level industrial and office transaction experience is required.
You Have the Opportunity to:
- Develop and nurture relationships with existing and new corporate clients.
- Oversee existing team of agents, help mentor and grow the practice.
- Show properties by setting appointments; providing property statistics and leasing and sales coms; highlighting benefits, such as, location, surrounding area, transportation, access, neighbors, building systems and services, amenities, occupancy history, owner performance, tenant satisfaction, and security.
- Negotiate and review contracts and facilitate the closing process on behalf of our corporate clients.
- Manage the client's expectations throughout the entire process.
Skills and Qualifications:
Experience managing a team or group of agents, Understanding the Customer, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, People Skills, Problem Solving, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Legal Compliance, Independence, Professionalism, Meeting Sales Goals, the Burning Desire to Succeed (individually and as a team member)
Scope of Work
- Arrange showing(s) and tour facility with local decision maker(s).
- Arrange showings and tour facilities with corporate contact.
- Obtain Financials for Landlord consideration and secure Financiing for Purchase.
- Preparation of Lease Proposals and Purchase Sales Agreement and Counter-Proposals.
- Financial analysis and summary of proposals and due diligence on purchase.
- Negotiation and legal review of lease/purchase document.
- Coordinate lease and purchase contact execution, move-in and close out.
Synergy Real Estate Group, Corporate Advisory secures corporate requirements which are passed onto its brokers/ agents to close. Leads will come from various sources, but ultimately the level of your success is based on your ability to manage and close the requirements. We will provide you as many leads as you can handle and the tools required to being successful. You must provide the experience, drive, determination and knowledge of the commercial real estate industry.
- California DRE Salesperson or Brokers license required.
- Experience in managing a team of agents and ability to close multitude of transactions with high level of interest and experience in tenant / buyer representation.
- Over 7 years of successful commercial real estate leasing and/or sales experience is required. Prior experience in recruiting, managing, training and leading a sales staff would be beneficial.
- Looking for someone who will accept the challenge and rewards that will come from joining our quest to be the leading provider of corporate tenant/buyer representation and brokerage services.
This is an Independent Contractor - Commission Only ($200,000-$500,000 minimum first year). We will meet or beat your existing split structure, plus you will share in splits with the Agents you supervise. Experienced Senior broker candidates with existing commercial leasing transaction experience need apply. This opportunity will provide high potential commission income for the right individual as well as future position in ownership of the office.
Please email resume and cover sheet for consideration. Respond directly to the email in the ad.
Please submit cover sheet & resume to: email@example.com